– At least 5 years experience with the development and operation of Java, and Spring applications.
– Experience with SQL, PL/SQL, and JMS
– Previous experience with EAI & SOA Solutions using any or all – Mule ESB, J2EE/Web Services, HTTP/SOAP, XML, XSD, XSLT, WSSE, REST, RAML, WSDL, UDDI, JSON is a plus
– Understanding of Synchronous / Asynchronous communication patterns with problem solving abilities w.r.t. Message Sequencing, Correlation, Queuing
– Knowledge of Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management and Performance Monitoring and KPI for end-to-end process execution
– Must demonstrate analytic ability, attention to detail, commitment to quality assurance and ability to complete projects independently
– Strong communication, documentation, and organization skills
– Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization without supervision
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred or equivalent work experience.
Kindly send your updated resume to email@example.com