1. Customer Support: Respond to support tickets with efficiency, empathy, and professionalism. Manage case backlogs to ensure a timely response, and become a product expert, knowing every detail inside and out.
2. Team Collaboration: Work hand in hand with your fellow team members to share knowledge, support one another, and report bugs and feature requests.
3. Proactive Communication: Engage regularly with customers, taking the initiative to address their issues and concerns. At Carbon6, we aim to be proactive rather than reactive!
4. Technical Mastery: Assist customers with challenges by applying exceptional diagnostic skills and understanding of technology.
5. Flexibility: Adapt to various working hours and shifts as requested, maintaining a cool and composed attitude in high-pressure situations.
6. Continuous Improvement: Identify root causes behind customer pain points and collaborate with Support and other teams (Engineering, Product, QA, Finance, etc.) to prioritize and resolve customer issues.
1. Customer-Oriented Mindset: 2 years or more of experience in a technical support role, e-commerce support role, or similar, with a high level of customer service aptitude.
2. Exceptional Communication Skills: Proficient in English with robust verbal and written abilities.
3. Problem-Solving Expert: Ability to diagnose and resolve complex issues, representing the voice of the customer with curiosity and determination.
4. Technical Knowledge: Familiarity with technology and the ability to learn quickly. Knowledge of Salesforce, JIRA, or databases is an asset.
5. Adaptability: Flexible and willing to work additional hours, thriving in Carbon6’s innovative and unstructured environment.
Perks & Benefits:
1. As an early member of our team, you’ll receive competitive compensation.
2. Extended health benefits including medical, vision and dental coverage.
3. Flexible paid time off.
4. You’ll receive a laptop conveniently delivered to your door to get you started and set up for success day 1.